Healing should be easy.
Once I figure out the right trajectory, it’s a straight shot to feeling better.
Does this sound like your own internal monologue when you’re dealing with health issues?
How about these:
My body is broken and I don’t have the tools to repair it. It fights against me and I don’t know why.
If I ignore whatever is making me uncomfortable, it will go away.
I don’t have time to be sick.
If any of these sound familiar, you’re not alone.
Most people talk to themselves like this and believe that they're inadequate and incapable of healing.
This couldn’t be further from the truth.
We all have the capacity, it’s just whether or not we choose to accept the journey in front of us.
Like Bilbo Baggins or Luke Skywalker or Katniss Everdeen, there’s usually a denial of our abilities and worth before accepting one of the greatest challenges and some of the most meaningful work of our lives.
And just like these lovely characters, we find out that the process, not the result, teaches us what we need to know and enriches our lives.
There are so many misconceptions about how we can heal, or even if we can heal, mostly brought about by our modern medical system.
Learn how to look past that and into your true potential.
Choose to accept your healing journey and stop living in fear of it.
Check out my video to learn:
- Just how incredibly capable you are of healing and significantly improving your life
- What your body is saying by making you uncomfortable and how to use it to your best advantage
- Why it’s crucial you take an empowered view of your health and recognize your own authority
- What a real healing journey looks like and why it’s the perfect road for you
- Why doing nothing is sometimes the best thing you can do for your health
- Why it’s necessary to slow down and listen to your body in order to fully heal